Return And Refund Policy
How to contact us:
Please contact oraimo customer support Care.firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide the professional suggestions and lead you to our after-sale service brand Calcare for replacement.
*About Carlcare: As the official after-sales service brand of oraimo, Carlcare provides nationwide offline service centers for worry-free support. If you encounter any quality issues with your oraimo product during the warranty period, contact the nearest Carlcare service center (https://www.carlcare.com/global/service-center) for professional repair or replacement services.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by oraimo or oraimo's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see bottom of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
oraimo must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
For defective items that oraimo needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to oraimo or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
Order number from online purchases made through oraim or oraimo's authorized resellers.
Dated sales receipt from an authorized oraimoreseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
EXCLUSIONS (This warranty does not cover the following)
1. Products with original serial numbers removed, altered or not able to be readily determined.
2. Damage caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or any damages to the exterior of your product.
3. Damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current or voltage, fluctuations or surges.
4. Applications and use which this product was not intended to.
5. Damage or failure caused by products or equipment not supplied by oraimo.
6. Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, misapplication, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
7. Products used in a commercial setting.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas.
11. Damage or failure caused by improper or faulty installation, product alteration or modification.
12. Damage or failure caused by: Non-oraimo or unauthorized parts, supplies, accessories or equipment;services performed by unauthorized service companies.
1. All quality-related defects on items sold directly by oraimo or oraimo's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
2. oraimo's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
3. This warranty covers ONLY original oraimo products. It is not applicable to normal wear and tear, or any defects arising from damage caused by misuse of this product.
4. Warranty is for the primary product only nor transferable. Any free additional product(s) are not covered in this warranty.
5. If the product fails regardless of usage in compliance with the instruction manual and other written precaution, replacement will be provided free of charge.
Please keep well your receipt, this warranty covers only original oraimo products. It is not applicable to normal wear and tear, or any effects or damage caused by misuse of the product.
Warranty is for primary product only.
Additional or free of cost products are not covered under warranty.